Find out how PROJECT KOETE can take your business beyond the horizon.Learn More
Building the enabling infrastructure for the future of international businessSolutions
Supporting development and growth of digital networks in the offshore energy industry
- High speed data network and transmission capacity
- 4G/5G networks for floating and fixed oil, gas and mining assets
- Global connectivity to facilitate remote M2M operations
Connecting the dotsRead More
Secure data hub for multi-national corporations
- Highly strategic and politically stable data-centre sites
- 60 Megawatts combined initial capacity
- Providing a safe back-up hub to data-centric business in Asia and beyond
A new realityRead More
Seismic activity and scientific ocean data
- SMART/OBOS enabled subsea cable
- Early warning detection of earthquake and tsunami events
- Real time scientific data
Early detection of activityRead More
A unique solution to a significant and increasing global need for data and security.
Darwin, Dampier and Perth offer highly strategic locations in SE Asia for transit, backup and hosting of data operations: politically stable and equi-distant from major regional data hubs.
Koete: a Japanese word meaning 'To Go Beyond'
Innovative technical design using branching units and cable landing stations in the Browse Basin and North West Shelf and along the coastline facilitates unprecedented connectivity to the off-shore industries and, for the first time, contestable onshore bandwidth north of Perth to support ISPs, Mobile Services, eHealth, eLearning